This handmade in Western Australia balm has 28grams of all natural ingredients perfectly blended. Ths convenient 52mm diameter tin means it can easily fit into a pocket or gear bag so its there when you need it. Phoenix Leather Balm can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up. The neutral base means it will work on all smooth leathers.
You can see the beautiful before and after results in the photos.
- Gently brush your leather goods with a soft cloth or brush so they are both clean and dry.
- Test a small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
- Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way especailly with the heat of your hands.
- Best applied by hand and massaged into the leather but if you wish to use a cotton mitt it will also work.
- The leather will absorb the balm immediately, some leather may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
- Repeat as necessary to nourish and protect your goods.